Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The First Few Steps

What is life without friends...more specifically, what is life without girlfriends?
I, for one, would have shot to kill lost my mind a long time ago if it weren't for mine.  :)

My college ladies...
(with many missing....)

And now...my Utah ladies  :)

I think my husband should probably thank these girls the most...they're probably the only reason I haven't heaved him overboard lost my cool yet :)

The Utah girls and I took a trip to sunny Las Vegas recently.  Hands down, best girl time I've had in quite some time.  I think it's safe to say I'm out of "newlywedded bliss" and settled into a somewhat regular "routine" with hubby hubs.  Seeing that the good ole USAF life has kept us somewhat isolated as far as family is concerned, it's pretty amazing to know that even after having the same core group of friends for years, I am able to make and maintain new friendships that add such awesome things to my life!

So I'm raising my glass to the friends that have saved me from myself, made me see the sunnier side of life, and have made me laugh until I couldn't breathe.  :)
CHEERS!

1 comment: